Saturday, April 17, 2010

one of those posts..

This is one of those posts that only family cares about seeing. I just wanted to get this year's Easter documented. I guess this picture is actually including all the Pierce cousins, since Jana's littlest one is hidden in her tum. :) Wish I had a better one of cute little Jeffery, who is sitting next to Roderick on the chair. This group is Nana and Papa's pride and joy!
Allie showing off her new Easter basket.

Avery has no idea how to pose for a picture and she really hates doing it... :)


After a lunch and egg hunt at Nana's, we had a relaxing evening at Gramma Ginny's and Grandpa's house. The girls had to pose on the bench.

I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to get away with matching them at Easter. When we walked into church and the comments started coming, Avery was immediately annoyed. I don't think she minds actually matching, it just seems to bug her when everyone comments on how cute they look. Not that she minds any other time!! I told her it makes me happy so just grin and bear it! Oh, a mother's vanity!!

3 comments:

  1. ADORABLE dresses! Those girls...too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery's picture made me giggle. She's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting matching clothes for my girls and I am definitely going to milk it as long as I can!

    ReplyDelete