Friday, April 23, 2010

...and the table came tumbling down.

I guess Rich has told Allie a "few" times not to stand on the patio table. And I guess I was not paying enough attention, because she was standing on it this afternoon. Then I heard a crash. Then I heard Avery running and asking me to come quick. Then I saw a giant pile of glass in my backyard. The table had toppled and Allie slid right off and somehow managed to not get a scratch on her. UGGHHH! Now I have to buy a new patio table! Oh, and I'm very thankful that my crazy daughter did not get hurt. AND I have to clean it up and keep Raleigh from hurting himself... And who said the life of a stay-at-home-mom is EVER boring??

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that is a LOT of glass to clean up! WHat a day you must have had! And how thankful that Allie didn't get hurt! PTL!

    Time to go do a lil garage selling or Craigslist hunting for a new one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty major accomplishment! What a mess!

    ReplyDelete