Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's Day


I'm late in posting this, but I wanted to include it for posterity! I had such a great Mother's Day this year. I joined Avery at her preschool for her Mother's Tea and we had a wonderful time making bath salts and a pinwheel and eating some yummy strawberry shortcake. On Mother's Day, Rich was very attentive. The girls were so excited to give me my gifts and I felt very special. There's something about feeling like a princess on Mother's Day! I relaxed in bed while Rich got me my favorite - nonfat white chocolate mocha and a breakfast burrito from Muchas Gracias! However, Avery was extremely sad when she realized they weren't making breakfast for me together. So this morning, a week later, I got to stay in bed AGAIN and was brought delicious pancakes that I didn't prepare! I think I'm going to be passing the reigns on that one! Rich did too good of a job! We ended Mother's Day at a concert with Rich's parents and had a great time, and Nana got to babysit her grandaughters on Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin!
    It's me Karyn Braaten from good ol' Western/Suzanne's Bridal days! :)

    I was excited to find your blog and see your adorable girls, and oh my goodness your hair cut is so cute on you!

    I'm having some sleep issues too! I was just diagnosed with central sleep apnea after spending two nights in the sleep center. Fun times! I've never sleep-walked, or hurt myself like you though!

    Looks like you are doing well overall and your family is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete