Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hiking at Smith Rock State Park

We went on a quick getaway with my brother and his family this weekend to Sisters, Oregon. We had a great time! It's always nice to get away from your own house every once in a while. We went on a hike at Smith Rock State Park. I guess it counted as a hike. Josh's kids are even younger than mine, at 4 yrs, 2 yrs, and 8 months old. And my kids seem to have tons of energy for plenty of other things, but weenie-out when it comes to going on a hike. So we did a short little hike and enjoyed a beautiful view.



I lost a screw in my sunglasses - I kinda like the "crooked" look :) And I LOVE this picture of Allie.


Allie and her cousin Roderick are something else. They act just like brother and sister. I'm so thankful that they have each other. They were both walking their dogs in this picture.





My oldest daughter is really growing up!


Avery took this picture of one of the climbers. There were a ton of people climbing this giant cliffs! This one just got to the top.


Here we are, the Rowdy Rowzees!



Here's the whole group of us. Good times!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! And all that sunshine, what's not to love!

    ReplyDelete