Saturday, February 12, 2011

Number 5 and She's Alive!

Today we celebrated Allie's 5th Birthday. I can hardly believe it's been 5 years since I've had a baby! I was remembering how when I was pregnant with Avery, I used to worry a lot because she would stop moving for what seemed like days at a time. Avery turned out to be a pretty active little girl, but I should have known I was in for something with Allie. That girl was an active little booger in utero! She hasn't quit since. She runs EVERYWHERE she goes and has enough energy for all of us. She keeps me on my toes at all times. Lately I find myself saying constantly while we're out, "you need to respect people's personal space." I'm always apologizing to strangers because she bumps into them or just stands right up against them! But her hugs are worth it all! That girl gives the best hugs :)





Sorry for some of the photo positions. I just didn't have the time to switch them around, but I love the pictures.
Allie, I can't imagine my life without you! I'm sure it would include a few more restful days and a few less wrinkles on my still-young face, but I wouldn't give you up for anything. I pray for you constantly and look forward to seeing God harness that energy and passion into a young woman who will bless His name. You fill my heart up to its fullest!



3 comments:

  1. Love those pictures! Happy Birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just looove that girl! Happy Birthday sweet Allie! Love that pic of her dancing on the beach! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to a sweet girl!! She always smiles and so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete