Thursday, April 23, 2009

Here we go!

Well, I've been talking for a while about maybe starting this up, and here I am. The girls are actually leaving me alone for a little while and the laundry is going (ok, it's over now and the responsible thing to do would be to take a quick break and move it on...) and I just decided to give it a shot. I have no idea how good I'll be at staying up on this, but I want to try it out. I don't pretend to think many people are that interested in what I have to say or what's going on in my little family's life, but read this if you like! Allie (my three year-old) just came in and asked if they can have ice cream. It's 8:57 in the morning.

4 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Wow you got started on your blog fast after we ran this morning! :) Good for you and way to be in the bloggin world! :) It will be fun to follow you! How fun! And I totally know about those odd, yet normal requests from the little ones so early in the morning! Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rowzees!! I am glad that you started a blog. I really like the green. I am looking forward to reading what those cute little ones of yours have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Erin-
    I found you now I'm going to follow you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I totally just found you by accident. Decided to join all of us bloggin' fools, huh?:) I guess I should just speak for myself...

    Anyway...Glad your bloggin'! I'll definitely be visiting.

    ReplyDelete