Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Snow

On the second day of spring, we got a snow storm. I really don't mind Oregon's weather. Yes, the winter gets a little long, as it tends to be pretty rainy. This winter's December, though, was gorgeous. You gotta take the good with the bad. I am willing to put up with some winter rain to have our beautiful summers. And if you want to have our flourishing trees and foliage, you have to accept the rain. But a dumping of snow on the second day of spring is highly unusual! It snowed for 24 hrs straight.
Raleigh loves that our heat works :)

I think I took this picture a couple weeks ago during another light snow day. After 24 hrs of snow, we had way more than this.


I'I'm not sure why, but this silly picture came out sideways, even though I rotated it. Just tilt your head, please. I really liked this picture of my girls and their doggie. They are growing up! Allie is 6 now, and Avery turns 8 in 2 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment