Wednesday, August 10, 2011

an additonal thought to Rowzee Bucks..

I wanted to add one more little thought for those who have already read the post on our Rowzee Bucks. Not all of our rewards cost me money. A few of the coupons are free to me - like "30 minutes of extra snuggle time with Mom before bed" (not kidding, Avery bought that the first time in was in the store!), and "You decide what Mom makes for dinner" (Avery bought that one, too!). Allie thought about buying the dinner one last week and had decided we were going to have milkshakes. She opted for Jamba with Daddy instead :)

2 comments:

  1. You are such a great mommy and don't you forget it! I'm so happy this system is working so well for you and I'm inspired to begin a regular date night with our kiddos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ideas! Wish I could go back in time and use them with my own kids... Glad you are sharing! It's fun to read about what they choose to buy. Blessings and love to you!

    ReplyDelete