Saturday, October 23, 2010

Memory Lane

We've settled into a great school year routine. Avery's doing really well in first grade and Allie and I are loving our time together. I have plenty to do with home, family, and church, but I'm not overwhelmed like I have been in the past. So I just decided to look back and enjoy a short stroll down memory lane.
I always loved this picture of the girls. Allie ADORES her big sister :) That was back when those happy moments were few and far between. They still fight, but have realized how much fun it is to have a sister around as your best friend.
I don't know why, but I just love this picture of Avery and her Crispix! Kids are so funny :)

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, while working in childcare I always loved Avery's big eyes and big personality on that little body :)

    ReplyDelete