Tuesday, September 18, 2012

His Promises


NEWS FLASH - mothering is super hard. 
 
Maybe as a mom, you don't feel like me (but I seriously doubt it).  My heart is often weary of training and disciplining and feeling like I seldom see the results I'm so desperate for.  How in the world does anyone do this without the promises of God to grasp onto???  He is so faithful to encourage me through His Word.  Today I read a very familiar verse and was reminded one more time of an awesome promise. 
 
Philippians 1:6 "that He who has begun a good work in you will be faithful to complete it until the day of Jesus Christ." 
 
Hallelujah!  He won't stop working on my kids!  And guess what?  It's not even my job to finish the work!  I just need to be around and obedient to Him, He'll do the growing. 

Oh man, that's good stuff.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment